SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Other daytime or evening events and activities will be added to this schedule, including:
- Arrival of special guests,
- Interpretive programs at museums and parks, services at churches,
- Special lectures, exhibits and displays,
- Receptions, luncheons, food sales,
- Historic sites and buildings tours,
- Pipe band appearances,
- Alaska Native and other dancing,
- Road race, kayak races, croquet games,
- Entertainment at various locations to be announced.
* indicates event sponsored by Alaska Day Committee
2018 Festival trustees are Ted Allio (chairman), Erin Arnold, Joan Berge, Helen Cunningham, Steve Dalquist (vice chairman), Jen Houx, Lisa Langenfeld, Marsha Lysons, Elaine Strelow (secretary), Linda Trierschield, and MaryLou Vilandre. Carol Hitchcock serves as Treasurer.
Thank you to all who had a part in the success of last year's Festival. Help us plan for this year. Alaska Day Festival Committee, PO Box 1355, Sitka, Alaska 99835
Click on the "Look for More" link in the calendar to see October events.